- Act as the primary contact for all internal IT support requests.
- Provides hardware,software, and account Service Desk support and technical education to end users on computer, mobile devices, and printers.
- Troubleshoots Mac, Windows and Linux software and hardware for end users through service desk walk-ups, chat, video conference and Jira.
- Troubleshoots iPhone and Android mobile phones, iPads, Mifi's, RDK kits and other IT related hardware in-office, such as printers.
- Sets up mobile phone, MDM, email, VPN, and internet access for users via secure company network.
- Triage, assign, resolve, or escalate all incoming tickets.
- General Network troubleshooting for network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
- Acts as smart hands services for enterprise Tech Services teams.
- Procures, provisions and deploys equipment for end users
- Work with external vendors (ie Dell, CDW, Thresher, Arkphire, etc)
- Oversees the replenishment and allocation of inventory to their appropriate locations.
- On boarding administration.
- Prepares new hire hardware for deployment.
- Educate new hires on new software and technology related procedures to secure a swift on boarding process.
- Performs set-ups, break-downs, and transports equipment, such as monitors on an as-needed basis for new and existing end users.
- Procures AV equipment
- Manage AV tickets and drive resolutions through the Jira ticketing system.
- Break/fix resolution for AV software and hardware
- Examines, designs, and implements new internal procedures to improve office procedures.
- Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis.
- Contact and collaborate with software and hardware vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and provide simplified explanations of complex technical issues.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to complex user requests, and provide as much context and information as possible in order to deliver the best possible solution.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to support others in a team environment while also serving as a single point of tech support
- Ability to work with limited supervision and stay focused while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs, infrastructure, and evolving business processes.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams and external vendors.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to follow through and execute on assigned tasks
- Ability to identify and report trends
- A deep understanding of root-cause analysis.
About Our Client
Our client is is a global IT managed services firm that partners with organizations to scale technology infrastructure and services, drive digital transformation, and increase shareholder value. Now they are seeking a Service Desk L1 Technician to assist in the management of IT operations and application support. This position is responsible for maintaining quality IT services and driving change for the business.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary, depending on your educational level and work experience;
- Free lunch from our cook or lunch ticket, fresh juices & fruit;
- Continuous growth potential and a training budget of € 2,000 per year;
- Trips & activities with your colleagues;
- Relaxed and informal working environment.