Are you looking for a highly rewarding role within a dynamic and growing business? Do you see yourself as having strong problem solving and analytical skills? Are you looking for a hybrid working opportunity that will provide you with a healthy work-life balance?
We are seeking a 1st Line Support Specialist to join our Clinical Information Systems team focussed on the providing support across our specialist diabetes health management systems. The 1st Line Support Specialist will work closely with the product team to deliver support to our end users who use the diabetes health management systems. You will be responsible for answering and logging all client calls through our own Issue Tracking system and working both independently and with the team to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
Your New Role:
- Provide excellent 1st line customer support through telephone calls and emails.
- Diagnose user and product issues and provide clients with clear guidance to resolution.
- Prioritise incoming support calls keeping the wider team aware of urgent issues.
- Educate clients on system functionality and usage as well as answering frequently asked questions.
- Work with 2nd line and the development team to conduct root cause analysis and issue investigation.
- Liaise with Hicom's development team in respect of technical queries.
- Maintain accurate support call records and client contact information.
- Help maintain excellent client relationships.
- Work with the team to ensure our customer SLA's are met.
- Assist Hicom's development team with internal product testing and software releases.
- Make routine (basic) software changes as appropriate.
- Good client facing skills, via phone, email and face-to-face
- Inquisitive mind with a desire to learn new skills
- Familiarity with basic IT tools (Word, Excel, major browsers - Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.)
- Able to work with technical web-based tools
- Strong interest in Technology
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving mentality
- Enthusiastic, and keen to acquire new skills and knowledge
- Clear written and spoken communication skills
- Technical knowledge of databases (in particular MS SQL Server) and database applications
- Previous experience of delivering training in a face to face format to small groups
What we give back to in return!
Competitive negotiable salary
35 hour working week with flexible start and end times
Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
Holiday purchase scheme
Regular company social events
Optional volunteering programme
Career progression opportunities
Office perks - fresh fruit, pool table, games & puzzles, teas & coffees!
We are proud of our Investors in People Silver status and are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.