- Global technology digital agency
- Supporting a major account, well known UK Brand
- Providing cutting edge digital strategic campaigns for high impact brand performance
- Open structure offering significant scope to make impact
- Opportunity for development and growth joining a global leading digital agency
As Account Manager, you will be joining a tech-enabled, creative production and digital agency that delivers big impact for big ideas across the globe. With +4,500 experts in every market and a thirty-year track record of success, we help the biggest brands on the planet achieve stronger, more sustainable growth.
- To manage all assigned work requirements (retained and ad hoc projects) for the account team's clients, coordinating internally and externally and to deliver to these work requirements as internal/external projects.
- To maintain a positive commercial relationship between clients and Interactive, both in terms of financials, performance and overall satisfaction.
- To be aware of Client demands, objectives and priorities and ensure the wider team are aware
- To support the revenue maintenance and contribute to the commercial growth
- To support the delivery of key projects and workstreams within an agreed account plan, to the satisfaction of the client and meeting the financial goals & objectives of the business
You need to have..
Practical and hands on experience of managing email and digital marketing activity either agency side or client side
Sound brief writing experience across marketing/data/CRM project
A numerate, efficient problem solver who can demonstrate structured thinking
Demonstrable communication, influencing and relationship management skills
Superb attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written skills to be able to communicate concisely, clearly and with excellent grammar, spelling and vocabulary
Can successfully manage client work and projects, delivering on time and to budget - including a strong ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
Send your CV to us today!