Adele Carr are recruiting for a well established technology based business in Chorley.
Our client is offering an amazing career opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their in house finance team. For the right candidate, they will offer study support (AAT level 4 or CIMA), competitive salary, great working atmosphere and rewarding benefits!
Your role will be:
- Processing customer sales orders and invoices
- End to end processing of the Purchase Ledger:
- Maintain control and reconciliation of petty cash
- Maintaining and reconciling various accounts
- Other Adhoc tasks when needed
You will have:
- A good general financial accounting knowledge and experience
- Customer first attitude
- Studying or completed AAT level 3
- Experience with Sage 200 & Oracle is desirable
In return, you will get:
- Up to £25k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (1 additional day for each full year served max of 30 days)
- Company health and well being scheme
- Buy/ Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Bespoke training plan
Please apply now for immediate consideration!