This busy engineering company is looking for an experienced Accounts Manager/ Bookkeeper to take charge of the company's day-to-day accounting.
You should have previous experience in bookkeeping to the trial balance stage, completing VAT returns and credit control.
This position is permanent, part-time, ideally, three days a week. To clear a backlog and ensure everything is up to date, more hours may be required at the beginning
- Regular bookkeeping requirements, creating purchase and sales invoices
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Progressing work through the company to ensure that clients are billed promptly
- The company uses Sage software, and experience with this would beneficial
- Manage client liaison through telephone and email
- An experienced accounts manager/ bookkeeper
- Used to using Microsoft Office
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to communicate well
Free parking/ good public transport links
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.00