TPF Recruitment is assisting a highly regarded and successful firm of chartered accountants based in Tunbridge Wells in their search for an Accounts Senior to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join this firm of chartered accountants which has a very strong reputation across Kent and the South-East.Their clients are made up of OMBs, SMEs and large corporate companies. The remit of the position can be built around the applicants experience and aspirations but you will mainly be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies and larger groups.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts including posting journals of accruals, prepayments, depreciation.
- Maintenance of client's accounting records and reconciliations including bookkeeping, processing of client data and dealing with queries.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns.
- ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in an accountancy practice
- Good level of knowledge of accounting standards essential
- Experience of Iris Accounts Production, and Xero Software desirable
- Good IT knowledge and skills, particularly Excel
£35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation surrounding this position and similar opportunities.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply)