Administrator - Chatham, Kent
£21,000 - £23,000 + £1000 Annual bonus
Our client are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities an Administrator will include:
- Process invoices onto the system on a daily basis
- Identifying customers needs and dealing with their enquiry accordingly
- Deal with customer queries and resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Ad hoc duties as dictated by the needs of the Department
To be considered for this role:
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Attention to detail - accuracy and speed when dealing with numerical and verbal data
- Self-motivated - approaches tasks with drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Computer literacy - knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.