If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organizations we are looking for a new Customer Care Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Air Logistics team.
The Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne+Nagel. Specifically, the Customer Care Specialist is part of a team within our CCL's - Customer Care Locations, who are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centers (OCC's) have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customer behalf.
- Pro-actively advise and consult Customers to ensure satisfaction, monitoring Customer Shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem and solve (by collaborating with other stakeholders) in anticipation of a customer complaint.
- Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the Kuehne+Nagel systems (including sold rates and other agreements) so that Operational Care Centers (OCCs) are clearly informed about Deliverables.
- Field Complaint Calls, and provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders.
- Qualification of customer inquiries, Provision of Quotations within corporate guidelines for pricing.
- Up-selling, and requisite follow up and closure, knowledge exchange with the sales and account management teams and creating, refining and reviewing reports as needed including Performance analysis.
- From reporting through to closure
Your Skills and Experiences
- 2 to 3 years of freight forwarding/3PL Experience.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for Air Logistics.
- Support internal stakeholders to ensure satisfaction and service excellence.
- Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate.
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations.
- Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills, and outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Semiconductor industry and supply chain.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is 4 (four) days office and 1 (one) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.