New Pacific Northwest General Anesthesia with Academic University! Competitive Earnings!
The joining provider will:
- Opportunity to participate in research, teaching residents and be encouraged to pursue professional growth in areas of interest (i.e. quality, global health etc.)
- Participate in the general anesthesia team service, focusing on but not limited to ENT, GI, General Surgery, Urology, Ortho, Neuro.
- Earn a guaranteed salary, plus production and call incentives along with a robust benefits package, including a generous pension.
- Work closely with CRNAs, residents and fellows who provide call support, adding to your quality of life.
- This department is well-supported by our Dean and our physicians have my full support in career development, clinically, academically and in research. - Department Chair
Ranked One of the Best City for Outdoor Activities and Young Professionals
#15 Best City for Young Professionals
Home to End Mills Park - Largest Forested City Park in the United States
Reference: ANES 14836