Westbury Center of Conyers for Nursing and Healing is hiring an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Great Pay and Benefits! Excellent Company Culture!
Who We Are:
Westbury Center of Conyers for Nursing and Healing is a Skilled Nursing Facility located in Conyers, GA. At Westbury Center of Jackson for Nursing and Healing we pride ourselves on our exceptional employee culture and the high level of care we provide for our residents. We believe that the best way to maintain our high level of care is by having a great employee culture and by treating our staff with the same care and dedication we provide for our residents. We look forward to meeting you!
- Excellent Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Excellent Company Culture
- True Opportunity for Growth
Responsibilities of the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON):
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to provide quality nursing care to residents
- coordinate total nursing care for residents;
- implement specific procedures and
- participate with the Director of Nursing Services and the Nurse Manager in
establishing specific goals
- determine work procedures and expediting work flow
- comply with all operating policies and procedures, state requirements, Department of
Health regulations, and Federal Health Care Administration regulations
- communicate with and supervise appropriate personnel
- provide daily reports and other periodic reports
- perform other appropriate nursing duties as needed.
Essential Duties of the ADON:
- Provide care and services in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality performance and conformance with regulation and laws
- Participate in state/federal nursing home survey process
- Write resultant plan of corrections and ensure they are carried out
- Participate in the QA/CQI process
- Leads the center's Infection Control process
- Performs/assigns completion of preadmission assessments on a timely basis
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the state's nurse practice act.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of care.
- Supervises, educates and coaches other nursing personnel/care-giving staff.
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing. Shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Must be a RN
- Minimum Experience: 1 year