In most jobs, everyone doesnt spontaneously erupt into applause and start raining down high-fives. At Buffalo Wild Wings, thats just a Thursday night. This is the place to start the next phase of your restaurant management career. Whether you grow in our system here or your game-plan takes you elsewhere, we want you to have an experience that lasts a lifetime. GAME TIME ENERGY, LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
As an Assistant General Manager, you will manage Shift Managers, Servers, Bartenders, and Service Assistants. In partnership with the General Manager, youll help ensure that your sports bar is at the top of its game. You will also focus on guest-related metrics and guest engagement. Hows that for creating legendary experiences? HOME OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES
Buffalo Wild Wings fuels moments worth sharing for our guests and for our team members. And, when that means access to all these benefits well, thats just another day at the office.
YOU GOT THIS
- Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off
- Free & Discounted Meals
- Continuous Learning
- Advancement Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Inspire Brands Perks Discount Program
- Well-Being Program
- Financial Wellness Program
- Preferably, you have 3 years of restaurant, bar, or kitchen management experience.
- You have a general knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, responsible alcohol service, safety and security systems and procedures, and computer operations.
- You can manage and direct the work of others, champion change, and have a passion for training and developing your team.
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Sports-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Subject to availability and certain eligibility requirements.