Assistant Managers at Five Guys are an important part of the restaurant leadership team. Use your ability to motivate, teach and lead your team to WOW our customers while creating an environment your team enjoys working in. You enjoy shoulder to shoulder teaching, never cut corners and lead by example.
At Five Guys, you know you have the freshest ingredients, top equipment and systems to deliver the craveable food we are known for. And real advancement opportunities.
Five Guys is a family-run burgers and fries restaurant giving customers craveable, from scratch food, always making sure they get more than they expect.
How do we do this? By spending decades testing and getting things just right, working with our customers,hiring great people like you
and remaining focused on being REAL.
Real produce, buns, beef, people and service. No cutting corners here. Every single thing we do is REAL -- from how we greet customers to how we talk to each other as a team.
If you're an experienced REAL restaurant manager, consider a career with Five Guys.
What can you expect?
- Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits - medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(K) with match, Employee Assistance Program, and an Employee Relief Fund made possible by our owners and employees.
- Maternity and Paternity leave for GMs and Assistant Managers. Really! General Managers and Assistant Managers are eligible for up to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave based on time with the company, with immediate eligibility upon hire! There is also paid Paternity Leave available immediately upon hire!
- Real career growth with plans to open more than an estimated 1000 new locations across North America, with emphasis on promoting from within.
- Secret Shopper bonus plan in addition to your base pay. We have 2 Secret Shops each week andeveryoneon your team working during those shifts is eligible for bonuses based on the results of those visits.
What are we looking for?
Five Guys Core Convictions:
- You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for controlling costs and leading great shifts.
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
- You are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your team.
- Remain Humble-It means you're never "above" having to do the dishes.
- Exceed Expectations-Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right Thing-Let your conscience be your guide and your grit.
- Lead By Example-Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
We're a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
There's nothing at Five Guys that didn't come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Click here for a detailed description of this position
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify.Click herefor information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participación - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol