We are looking for a Full-time Assistant Manager to join the Pavers team at The Lowry Outlet Mall in Salford Quays, Manchester.
What we look for in an Assistant Manager
Are you a friendly, engaging, and positive leader who loves creating an amazing service experience for every customer? You could be an Assistant Manager already or a Supervisor looking for your next step.
Do you have experience working in successful retail stores?
Are you passionate and successful at achieving sales targets and KPI's with a 'can do' attitude?
If this sounds like you then we could be the perfect fit!
What will you do to be successful as an Assistant Manager?
- Work closely with the Store Manager to ensure that company targets, KPI's, goals and standards are achieved. You will assist in the prioritisation and organisation of store activity to maximise sales
- Working alongside the Store Manager to lead your team in creating a customer first culture, giving genuine, honest, and knowledgeable advice on our products, giving the best customer service and experience possible
- Motivate and develop yourself and your team to achieve and exceed KPI's and reach your full potential
- Be self-aware, being able to question,learn, and take responsibility for yourself and the performance of your store alongside the Store Manager
- Live and breathe Pavers DNA, always leading by example
Pay & hours
37.5 hours per week.
Bonus & benefits you will receive as an Assistant Manager
- Generous Staff Discount scheme, some of which can be shared with your family and friends!
- Holiday Entitlement which increases with service.
- Company Contribution Pension
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme
- Access to the Pavers Foundation: an employee-led grant application and charitable giving scheme
- Access to the Pavers Academy: providing career pathways to support our colleagues through online learning, face to face courses, apprenticeship, professional qualifications, and mentoring programmes
- Access to wellbeing and financial support through RetailTRUST
Why you should join us as an Assistant Manager
- We are a successful, highly profitable, family run business which has been trading for over 50 years. We have over 170 stores across the UK and Ireland and own the Jones Bootmaker and Herring Shoes brands.
- We always try and do the right thing by our people and in 2021 were recognised as one of the Top 10 Retailers in the country by Best Companies.
- In 2021 we became the first major retailer to achieve Carbon Neutral status and since 2018 we have donated over £2.2m to the Pavers Foundation, providing grants for important causes in the areas of health, education, and community.
- We provide great jobs in a supportive family environment for our people. We know that without our colleagues there is no business, and so the better we look after you, the better service you will provide our customers.
If this sounds like the kind of business you'd like to join, we'd love to hear from you - please apply today for the role of Assistant Manager!