To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details ATAM
What youll be doing
The Associate Technical Account Manager will serve as the customers trusted Tableau advisor
to the Premium Support customers and become an extension of their workforce through various
areas of personalized service. In this role, you will be identifying and addressing technical
concerns, requests, and aligning to customer priorities, projects, and problems. You bring
senior-level technical expertise and will act as the main technical point of contact for the
account by coordinating with Product Management, Sales, Technical Support, and Engineering
to lead the customer relationship.
Some of the things youll be doing include
- Some of the things youll be doing include
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customers Tableau environment, business partners, and their reporting and analytical needs.
- Offer standard methodology and mentorship and recommendations for optimum health and performance of the Tableau ecosystem.
- Apply comprehensive fix and debugging skills to establish a working reproduction, acceptable resolution, and root cause.
- Provide detailed root cause analysis on issues that could impact your customer in the future.
- Lead all aspects of successful implementation Tableau Blueprints Agility arm.
- Build strong multi-functional working relationships with Sales, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Provide customer concern management on critical cases with Support, Sustaining Engineering, and Development to provide regular status updates to the customer.
- Connect with all required partners on crucial support cases and high priority issues.
- Conduct quarterly reporting and deployment reviews to spot trends, proactively identify potential issues, and offer tailored release recommendations to meet stability, performance, and new feature requirements.
- Identity revenue opportunities and partner with the account team to recommend paid services, licenses, training, and additional Tableau products to meet current needs and future growth.
- Supply to Tableau knowledge, community, and training resources.
- Prepare and deliver custom technical presentations and trainings internally, at customer sites and Tableau conference.
Who you are
- Experienced. 3+ years confirmed experience supporting enterprise software and important applications.
- Technically Savvy. 5+ years of experience with databases, SQL, and Windows Server. Linux experience also preferred.
- Eat IT for Breakfast. Solid understanding of networking, server set-up, and administration, including solve experience with internet architectures, firewalls, proxy servers, and web servers. Strong understanding of relational databases; understanding of enterprise data warehouse techniques, OLAP etc.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more meaningfully, how to say it. Must have the ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- Able to explain highly technical issues to a non-technical audience. Collaborate and own. Able to prioritize and route-specific customers needs to the accurate channels.
- Take ownership and work towards a resolution.
- Detailed. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
- Degree or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $83,700. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation and benefits. Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form () . Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc () . and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc () . and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc () . and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc () . or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.