DCV Technologies are currently working with an established practice based in Barnet.
Our client is looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior with a split of around 70 audit/30 accounts. They are a really good firm, with excellent benefits and are even willing to offer hybrid working.
Due to them being a slightly smaller firm and it being a difficult market at the moment they are willing to pay above and beyond for good candidates. There are also long-term partnership opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Role split of roughly 30% Accounts and 70 % Audit
- Preparation and finalisation of statutory accounts for limited companies and sole traders under FRS 105 and FRS 102
- Responsible for a portfolio of monthly bookkeeping and VAT return jobs
- Handling day to day enquiries and queries from clients
The Ideal Candidate
- ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE
- Minimum 2 years' experience within UK accountancy practice
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career
- What's on offer?
- Study support for ACA / ACCA - if needed
- Work from home options
- Flexible working hours
Please apply today for an immediate call back. We are looking to book interviews in with our client as soon as possible.