Birmingham £37,000 -£41,000
Toner Graham are delighted to be recruiting for this forward thinking, award-winning, staff centric practice. They have big ambitions and believe us when we say they are the one to watch!
They have personality and diversity at their heart; it's what makes them such an enjoyable place to work and build your career.
We urgently require for a growing Birmingham office an experienced Audit Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
The Birmingham office offers an open plan, collaborative space and do a great job of growing talent. The Senior Management and Partner team are testament to the opportunities available and the success.?
We would invite applications from candidates with a couple of years post qualified experience in audit, who are keen to progress.?
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days when on a training contract, option to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Agile working
- and more!
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent (part qualified considered)
- Demonstrable experience of external audits
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to the client in dealings with both clients and staff.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.