Bergstrom of Madison/Middleton
DRIVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD AT BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE AND APPLY TODAY.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Accurately diagnosing and repairing the vehicle to meet Bergstrom standards
- General repairs and maintenance, brakes, suspension, alignments, and some diagnostics
- Inspecting and testing new vehicles and record findings
- Producing flat rate hours at 120% efficiency or better
- Explaining mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors
- Safely test driving guest vehicles before and after repairs
WHO'S RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
- ASE Certifications are preferred, not required
- Degree in Automotive Technology is preferred
- Experience as a service technician preferred, not required
- General repairs and maintenance, brakes, suspension, alignments, some diagnostics
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (for FT team members)
- Vacation Time (for FT team members)
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (for FT team members)
- Wellness Program
- Free Team Member Clinic
- Free Health Coach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for growth!
WHAT MAKES BERGSTROM DIFFERENT:
- Wisconsin's largest automotive group
- Established in 1982 in Neenah WI
- 1,700+ team members and growing
- 32 dealerships and 36 brands (and growing!)
- Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for by Automotive News
- Glassdoor voted Bergstrom as one of the best companies to work for in 2020 and 2021
- Recognized by the Better Business Bureau and Time Magazine
- We are committed to giving back to our communities by supporting organizations like Make-a-Wish, United Way, and Drive for a Cure
Drive your career forward today! APPLY NOW!
Bergstrom Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.