Backend C# Engineer (.Net CI/CD). Are you a talented technologist who has strong C# skills? You could be joining a tech driven software house that offers a range of perks such as flexible working, a 15% bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package including life assurance, private medical plans, health assessments, and enhanced maternity / paternity leave.
As a Backend C# Engineer, you'll design and develop real-time pricing and risk systems, playing a key role in developing new features and enhancing existing code in C#. There will be a small amount of front end work giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset and widen your tech stack. You'll be working in a tech driven environment, continually learning, and developing your skills including picking up valuable knowledge of insurance / financial software systems.
This role is based in Cambridge although, you will only need to go into the office 1 day a week.
- You have strong C# .Net development skills
- You have a strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns including SOLID
- You have a good understand of CI/CD
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Backend C# Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Backend C# Engineer (.Net CI/CD) opportunity.