Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
At Mountain Shadows we have reimagined the timeless art of hospitality in a modern, beautiful setting. Now, you can do the same for your career. Opportunities are endless as we open the doors to our guests and your future.
We empower our employees to create unforgettable guest experiences in a truly unparalleled setting.
Come join our team, starting at $12.50 per hour plus gratuities!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Bar Back to join our team! The Bar Back is key to a successful operation. This individual is responsible for supporting the bartenders and servers with delivering memorable hospitality to our guests. As a Bar Back, it is your responsibility to maintain the cleanliness and organization of the bar area, working to keep the bar stocked, filling requisitions and keeping the area clean. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to begin a career as a Bartender! If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the bar area
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar daily
- Assist the Bartenders in securing requisitioned liquor, beer and wine
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area, to include ensuring clean glasses are stocked
- Be the master of the bar, understanding the details of the operation
- Work collaboratively with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Assisting with maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.