We are looking for an experienced Batch Mixer/Blender for a care care solutions manufacturer in Plainfield, IN!
This company is a leader in providing premium car care solutions for the automotive enthusiast and car care perfectionist. We have a strong commitment to making the best products and provide the most complete expertise to our customers and their cars - from the Ferraris to the daily drivers and everything in between!
The Batch Mixer blends and mixes a variety of bulk materials according to mixing guide instructions. The Batch Mixer is responsible for following all verbal and written batching instruction, accurately identifying, staging and weighing materials to be used. The Batch Mixer helps makes batch adjustments under the direction of the QA Manager and Production Manager. The purpose of this position is to perform indirect duties involved in the batch making process to promote efficiency and decrease the process time.
As a Batch Mixer, this candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Clean and prepare batch tanks, transfer hoses, transfer pumps, and other batching equipment according to procedure and training.
• Ensure that tools, tanks, and pumps are cleaned properly eliminating cross-contamination.
• Gather, verify, and stage raw materials for Batch Makers.
• Re-stock material after use according to storage protocol.
• Punctuality, responsibility, and attendance are paramount.
• Lead by example and promote: "Everything has a place and every place has a thing." Following GMP related to the raw material stocking system.
• Proper understanding and use of PPE
• Promote general Bottling Department rules.
• Transferring finished materials from make vessels to portable storage containers.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) 1+ year of blending or batch mixing experience
2) Proficient in working with reactors and following SOPs
3) Ability to work in a production envrionment that will require moederte labor (ex. lifting 30 lbs or standing for a few hours at a time)
- Automotive solutions industry experience, personal care industry is also similar experience
- High speed dispersion with liquid/powder (Typically found within industry sectors: Paint, Ink, Food/Beverage)
- Any technical certifications
- Willing to take ownership over their work
- Willingness to learn
If you're interested in learning more- send your resume to !
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.