We are looking for passionate and motivated behaviour specialists to work in a range of SEMH/ behavioural schools to support children on a 1:1 and/or group basis. The children/ young people you will be working with will have complex behavioural difficulties and or autism associated difficulties and behaviours.
The role is to begin as soon as possible and will be until the end of the academic year with the potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Whether you are from a care/ residential background or education as long as you have the following I am keen to speak with you:
- Resilient and tenacious
- Have a sound understanding of complex behaviour
- Have experience working with children and or young people with SEMH/EBD/ASC needs
- Are team teach certified or willing to be certified FREE OF CHARGE through Empowering Learning
- Are patient and calm
- Are able to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team in order to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people.
Working for Empowering Learning you can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant
- Holiday and pension contributions
- Referral rewards.
For more information, please feel free to get in touch with Megan on or email or apply directly.