Prospero Recruitment are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking billings administrative Assistant to join our team
- Ensure accurate raising of client invoices from timesheet data across all sectors
- Communicate and report on above to consultants and managers to find resolutions.
- Manage billing types (Invoice type/Construction) for accurate delivery
- Liaising with consultants to ensure accurate entry and raising of invoices
- Ensure invoices raised are sent to clients in timely manner.
- Raising invoices for permanent placements and managing status of permanent placement invoices (paid/allocated/queried)
- Raising "special case" invoices - with specific requirements, i.e., Monthly/specific breakdowns etc.
- Resolving invoice queries raised
- Raising credit notes for invoice queries
- Manage and complete invoice queries received from Credit Control/Queries Department
- Manage outstanding/Late Purchase Orders for outstanding billing
- Manage report of all outstanding billings and reasons (Sage codes, PO's, Monthly invoicing)
Excel knowledge/familiarity is desired. Knowledge of Sage 200 is helpful but not necessary as training will be provided
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel Skills - Vlookups; Pivots; other Formulae
- Time management
- Strong Communication