Builders Assistant - Nottingham
Nottingham University Hospital is undertaking a large window replacement project at it Queens Medical Centre site. They are looking to recruit 2 Builders Assistants to support the team who will work on this project until 2024.
This is a full-time position, working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm. (Overtime is also possible).
Pay rate: £11.85ph plus accrued holiday and overtime rate
Start date: Immediate
Working as part of the busy estates team. Duties will include:
- Clearing work areas, moving and storing of equipment
- Installation of pre-fabricated wooden screens to limit access to work areas
- General manual labour across the site
You will be:
- Happy working in a very physical role which includes heavy lifting
- Comfortable using hand tools
- Happy working in all weathers
- Reliable and committed.
As a member of NHS Professionals, you have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates- work this week, get paid next week
- Essential support when you need it- 24/7 365 days- call us anytime
- Multi locational- work across neighbouring Trusts
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go- access your "My Bank" shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle- access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or longer-term placements
- Training and development opportunities- Keep up with the essentials and more
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work- your work life balance is important to us
- Stakeholder pension scheme available- a flexible future for you and yours
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in outing people in place to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants form a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.