Cambridge Associates is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to support it's rapidly growing Asia business, reporting to the Head of Asia, and to the Global COO. The Business Analyst will be an integral part of the Asia Leadership team, and will support the Head of Asia and other members of the Asia Leadership team to progress the region's strategic goals.
The Business Analyst will lead region-wide strategic projects, provide critical analytical insights, and collaborate with the Region Head, the Global COO and other stakeholders on strategic issues to support the operational infrastructure and reporting requirements of the business. While based in Singapore, this role will also require partnership with colleagues located in Beijing, Boston, Hong Kong, London & Singapore.
- Support the Asia Leadership team with key decision-making by analyzing internal data and developing models related to goals and objectives such as resource planning, global business development initiatives, performance management and talent development
- Maintain and manage data on business growth, clients, performance track record, and other metrics to support efficient operation of client-facing teams.
- Support the Asia Leadership team in developing presentation materials for key meetings including but not limited to:
- Monthly and Quarterly region-wide meeting materials
- Status reports for business, audit and risk reviews
- Strategic Growth Plans and financials
- Responsible for meeting notes with key takeaways and action items for team members
- Serve as a liaison with various individuals and teams across the firm to gather data and perspectives to complete projects
- Partner with all Practices (Endowment and Foundation, Pensions and Private Client) to support cross-department initiatives in Asia
- Support ad hoc initiatives or projects across Asia, including working with human capital, investment, research, operations, marketing, and business development teams
- Design and maintain tools for tracking Asia project pipeline and deliverables
- Track and help advance client-facing professionals' adoption of new analytical tools into their day-to-day work and help aggregate challenges and develop solutions to ensure tools support the specific needs of the Asia business
- BA/BS required
- 2-5 years' experience serving as a front-line analyst or consultant in an investment management, financial services or strategy consulting firm
- Proven analytical and presentation skills; experience looking at disparate data sets and gleaning relevant insights
- Experience managing projects and driving to completion
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with colleagues across the firm, including communicating effectively with senior management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of investment management preferred (but not required)
- Expertise with Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Interest in and aptitude for working with collaboration software (e.g., Jive Software)
All applications MUST include a resume and a cover letter for consideration.
Please apply directly to:
Cambridge Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our culture. We are committed to fostering an environment where individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences make the firm a great place to work and result in a more satisfying client experience.