We are looking for a Business Studies and Economics Teacher to work at a popular mixed school located in West London to start ASAP or in January 2023 on a Permanent basis.
Business and Economics is an intriguing and fascinating subject. If you have the knowledge and are keen to share this with young people, then this teaching role in a popular secondary school will be of great interest.
You will be required to keep up to date with new trends and educational developments in the world of Business and Economics which should be used as a basis for your teaching. Your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the subject will help you lead the next generation of experts.
You must demonstrate:
- QTS or QTLS
- Experience of teaching Business and Economics successfully at secondary level
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Business and Economics
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- The ability to teach Business and Economics in the school up to KS5
- The ability to work out the best conditions in which teachers can operate at
their optimum effectiveness so that all students achieve their full potential.
The role is open to ECT s and more experienced Teachers
The school has been awarded a Good Ofsted status.
We look forward to hearing from you, p lease call us on or email your CV to
Register online at
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future positions.