In 1995 Lifeways opened its first location for people with complex needs. Over 25 years later and we've grown to become the UK's largest supported living specialist and are proud to help almost 5,000 people to live more fulfilling, independent lives.
Our commitment is to provide extraordinary support that creates life-changing outcomes for people with complex needs. We do this through our stability, our local teams, our strong relationships, and our shared focus on quality and reassurance.
Our team here at the Lifeways Group are looking to recruit a full time Team Leader based at our Autism Care Residential Service in Scopwick, Lincolnshire.
We require a dedicated individual to work in our residential services supporting adults with learning disabilities, complex needs, mental health issues and challenging behaviour in all aspects of their daily lives
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of one year's supervisory experience working with learning disabilities or autism
- A desire to enhance and develop people's lives in a person-centered way
The Team Leader is responsible for leading a designated group of support workers to ensure that excellent services are delivered to each person supported by Lifeways. This role is a supervisory role and a Team Leader is expected both to formally and informally (through the use of mentorship, role modelling etc) supervise each Support Worker on a regular basis.
- To support and supervise the delivery of person centered services to all people using the service
- To support the Service Manager in the completion of accurate rota and timesheet information
- To promote and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staff
- To ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being
- To develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvement
- To provide support and supervision to Support Workers, to ensure effective and efficient person centered service delivery.
- Use and develop methods and systems to communicate record and report
- Identify methods and systems to promote effective communication and engagement with individuals and key people
- Develop communication methods and systems to promote effective communication
- Evaluate communication methods and systems
- Maintain and share evidence based records and reports
Full time contract - 37.5 hours per week