Job Description:GFI offers:
TO APPLY, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING LINK: RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Up to $85,000 per year
- Best in class pay rates with guaranteed min salary
- Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
- Monthly safety bonus up to $250.00
- Health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Up to 32 paid days off based on experience
- Paid Continuing education
- PAID Parental Leave
- Latest model equipment, including XM Radio and Bluetooth
- Dedicated Routes
- 1 Year of experience required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum age of 21 CDL License required PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Performing all pre-trip responsibilities, including checking route numbers and account numbers for assigned deliveries, counting items and checking customer invoices of products that have been loaded, and performing the "pre-trip safety check" inspection of truck and trailer according to DOT/FMCSA regulations.
- Driving to and delivering customer orders following all DOT/FMCSA, state regulations and GFI procedures and protocols
- Maintaining load temperatures according to load specifications
- Unloading products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and placing them in designated customer storage areas.
- Verifying delivery of items with customer and obtaining proper signatures; collecting money (cash or checks) when required; contacting management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors/return.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of ladder, the first rung at 21 in. from the ground.