Physical Rehabilitation opening in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - COTA - School
A Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant is needed for a full-time ongoing school contract position located in Manchester, NH. The position will be working for the 2022/2023 school year, regular school hours! New Grads are encouraged to apply! In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
BENEFITS FOR A CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list and methods to achieve identified goals
- Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members
- Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the patient
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant from an accredited program
- Successful completion of Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid COTA license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ( CareerStaff ) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA). Other Info
- Job City: MANCHESTER
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: School
- Order ID: 509289
- Hourly Comp: $30-$33
- Weekly Comp: $1050-$1155