General opening in Duluth, Minnesota.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Certified Sterile Processing Technician to join our amazing team.
Details of the Certified Sterile Processing Technician opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1380.60 - $1690.92 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Evenings
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Certified Sterile Processing Technician:
- Collect used and contaminated equipment, instruments, and supplies for sorting and decontamination.
- Manually clean supplies of contaminants, remove waste matter, and operate and maintain decontamination equipment.
- Prepare and pack decontaminated supplies for sterilization.
- Monitor and operate sterilization equipment.
- Examine supplies meticulously to ensure they are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Test and report any issues or problems with the sterilization equipment.
- Sterilize, prepare, wrap, and organize equipment into instrument trays for use during medical procedures.
- Prepare and deliver all necessary equipment and instruments for surgeries, examinations, medical procedures, and medical carts.
- Maintain records of sterilization procedures, sterilized items, equipment maintenance, and supplies.
- Control the inventory, reorder supplies, and check expiration dates.
Qualifications for the Certified Sterile Processing Technician:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Certification in Sterile Processing and Distribution.
- One or more years of experience.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to handle fragile equipment.
- Technical skills and familiarity with sterilization techniques.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Certified Sterile Processing Technician opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.