Surgery-General opening in Terre Haute, Indiana.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Certified Surgical Technologist to join our amazing team.
Details of the Certified Surgical Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/03/2022
- Salary: $1526.76 - $1835.82 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Certified Surgical Technologist:
- Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for specific operations.
- Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative area.
- Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed in the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
- Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis.
- Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies.
- Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen.
- Cleans and stocks storage room, as required
- Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients, application of plaster casts and dressings.
- Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical procedure.
- Assists in discharging patients.
Qualifications for the Certified Surgical Technologist:
- High school graduate or equivalent desired.
- Certification from Technical School in Operating Room Technician preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory program.
- Current State licensure or license eligible in States where applicable.
- One or more year(s) of current experience in a comparable or equivalent job classification required.
- Active Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for HealthCare workers.
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Certified Surgical Technologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.