As part of our Client's continued growth we are seeking to recruit a Claims Handler to join one of their busy teams.
This is a great opportunity to develop your Claims Handling knowledge and skills in a fast moving and high profile market.
It's your ability to deal with claimants and handle all aspects of claims activities that is most important - the specific technical class knowledge can be learnt.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receive and action claims instructions in a timely manner and gain prompt agreement
- Obtain claims agreement as per contract conditions or within appropriate timescales and ensure the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client monies
- Ensure that claims are processed within agreed standard practices and procedures
- Create and maintain claims files electronically
- Advise, update and where necessary negotiate open market claims
- Communicate in detail with carriers, third parties and service providers
- Ensure that all financial aspects are handled in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good experience of handling Claims - all classes will be considered!
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and customer focus with a drive to achieve the best possible settlements
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image