Client Liaison Officer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Client Liaison Officer based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will earn £14.16 per hour. You will work 4 days per week - 38 hours per week. Flexibility is essential as days may vary.
The post holder will work to provide the highest standards of Client care and perform competencies as required as a Receptionist/ Administrator. Delivering a supportive and non-judgemental service to Clients and their supporters attending the NUPAS Surbiton clinic, co-ordinating the client pathway throughout the client's time at the clinic. The successful candidate must be prepared to travel across all of the London sites.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- A compassionate and mature approach.
- To work well under pressure and to be able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- A consistent professional approach to all tasks.
Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Deliver a consistent, Client centred, caring, confidential and professional reception and administration service.
- To enable the smooth running of a Client focused service.
- Ensure all Client case notes are processed in a consistent and timely fashion in line with monthly invoicing requirements.
- Treat all Clients with dignity and respect and maintain strict Client confidentiality.
- Liaise with clinical and medical staff regarding Client and medical queries.
- Co-ordinate client treatment pathway throughout time in the clinic.
- Chaperone ultrasound scanning process when required.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the delivery of client prescriptions and legal documents.
- Undertake duties in accordance with safe working practices relating to COSHH.
- Maintain effective infection control procedures.
- Ensure hazardous waste is disposed of in accordance with Company procedures.
- Handle blood samples in accordance with safe working practices.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the level and responsibilities of the post.
- Work in harmony with all other personnel and to communicate in an open and courteous manner with Clients and colleagues.
- Undertake any training necessary to fulfil duties and responsibilities.
National Unplanned Pregnancy Advisory Service (NUPAS) is commissioned by the NHS to provide FREE pregnancy advice, counselling and termination of pregnancy services, including pregnancy testing, STI screening and contraception across the North West, Midlands and South of England. Initial consultation appointments are available 7 days a week. We also provide these services for self-funding clients.
Why should you apply?
- If you have a passion for excellent quality and client care
- If you are driven and enthusiastic
- If you are interested in working in healthcare
- If you want be part of a dedicated team
- If you want an exciting opportunity working within an expanding organisation
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button