Serve Talent are proud to announce our partnership with an industry leading automation manufacturer based in Beccles and they're looking for a Commissioning Controls Engineer to join their team.
Working with their wide range of automation products for a variety of different industries, this a great opportunity to be a part of an excellent business.
To highlight, these are some of the key benefits they offer:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension.
- Free electric car charging (ample charge points).
- Sick Pay (after 12 months employment).
- Workwear Supplied: Polo Shirt, Sweatshirt, Jacket.
- PPE Supplied.
- Paid breaks.
- Ample free parking.
- Company social events.
- Company values reward scheme - vouchers.
- Sausage roll Tuesday.
- Perform testing of electrical and pneumatic control circuits.
- Conduct mechanical adjustments to assemblies to optimise performance.
- Fault finding and operational assessment of mechanisms.
- Modifying systems through electrical, mechanical or software.
- Identify opportunities to improve a system.
- Perform tests, using structured processes.
- Record test results in suitable manner.
- Ensure records of all modifications are documented correctly.
- Provide proactive feedback to project team and cross company communications.
- Participate in internal design reviews.
The following list is an indication of the skills that the successful candidate will possess, in fulfilment of the position.
- Relevant vocational training or completion of a recognised apprenticeship in electrical and or mechanical discipline.
- Proven electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical experience within the automation industry.
- Ability to follow electrical and pneumatic schematic diagrams and drawings.
- Programming experience of (Mitsubishi, B&R, Festo and Allen Bradley) PLC's/HMIs.
- In depth knowledge of Motion Control and 6 Axis Robot systems.
- Knowledge of script-based programming would be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of diagnostics, test, and repair of electronic/electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and applicable regulations and guidelines.
- The ability to work on your own initiative from an outline brief.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then please do hit apply!