Here at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our industry-leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, outstanding customer access and a global footprint! Our broad customer base, from research, clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and significant impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join our Comparator team with an unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the worlds toughest challenges.
Discover Impactful Work: As Comparator Subject Matter Expert, you will play a fundamental role in supporting the sales process as well as market share objectives in the Comparator business. This role will support a multifaceted and hard-working sales team passionate about developing new customers through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. With Comparator industry knowledge, your responsibilities will be to assist in identifying market opportunities, identify strategic and high potential players and support the sales process as a subject matter expert. Additionally, you will partner with commercial teams to support pipeline development and will work with the field Account Managers to provide leads that focus on revenue growth and customer interactions. Responsibilities:
- Leverage industry and market knowledge to support the lead generation process
- Supporting comparator sourcing services to new and emerging customers
- Identify and discover key customer lead opportunities and partner with Business Development team to support new and existing customers in the Comparator market
- Act as a subject matter product expert to support the lead generation and sales process with end users and channel partners
- Understands customer needs and helps to support and ensure needs are met through the sales process
- Collaborate with internal team members and commercial teams to develop account specific strategies.
- Performs research on accounts to support increase interest in the comparator business
- Maintain and expand the companys database of customer contacts within a CRM system.
Experience and knowledge
- Bachelors degree in science field from an accredited institution preferred or related experience in lieu of Degree
Skills and competencies
- 3-5 years experience in the comparator market preferred, preferably in a commercial or sales support role
- Understanding of drug clinical development process
- Knowledge of commercial pharmaceutical supply chain
- Internal account management
- Ability to identify with and recognize customer requirements, providing appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communications skills, multi-lingual a plus
- Leverage appropriate tools to research and gain market industry knowledge
- Building report
- Knowledge of or other CRM
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.