We are recruiting for a Compliance Business Analyst within the betting and gambling industry, who has experience on gambling compliance and processes. Compliance Business AnalystOUTSIDE IR35£500 p/d3 monthsRemote/London office (approx. once a month)Essential experience:
- Confident within Business Analyst roles
- Worked on compliance policies and procedure (specifically gambling compliance)
- Can engage and onboard through clear, concise presentations and outputs
- Inquisitive minded, positive attitude and take an open approach
- Able to take the stakeholders on a data driven journey
Within this role, you will be required to support compliance team in translating GC guidance and requirements into organisational policy and support the compliance leadership by ensuring documented policies are well maintained and regularly updated. You should drive continuous improvement by interpretation of compliance related operational data. As well, you must liaise a relationship with other business teams and provide clear communications around policy / process changes and expert advice and guidance. You should support change leads in ensuring identified changes in regulatory requirements and the compliance landscape are suitably implemented by relevant business functions and are reflected in policies and procedures.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.