Our Client is looking to hire a Counter Manager - Bolton Middlebrook.
Calling all rule-breakers, innovators & fun-loving self-starters! Are you smart, sassy & scrappy? Do you love to laugh out loud? You're just what they're lookin' for, Gorgeous!
They are the indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group. Founded in 1976 in San Francisco, today they're in 59 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 6,000 trained service experts worldwide. They believe laughter is the best cosmetic, because when they're laughing & having fun, that's when they're the most beautiful. They're known to work smart & laugh hard. Sound like you? You've come to the right place!
They're living proof that premium brands don't have to be serious. Let others do all the science and molecule stuff - they're here to transform customers into better versions of themselves, and have a ton of fun doing it.
It means looking good and staying positive - every customer you approach will see you as the face of their brand. You're going to love doing all those makeovers with their best-selling products, and they'll love you for making them look amazing. Responsibilities
The Counter Manager has overall responsibility for the achievement of their retail objectives in store. By leading your team by setting the perfect example, you will maximise all sales opportunities and ensure that the team provides the best customer service and shopping experience possible.
- Management - Managing Brow and Beauty advisors by motivating staff and delegating roles, ensuring sales targets are met, and high customer service standards are maintained.
- Sales Goals - Achieving counter and service sales targets agreed with the area manager through delegating to Brow and Beauty advisors, making connections with customers, demonstrating products, carrying out beauty/brow services, and booking repeat appointments.
- Brow services - Waxing, Tinting, and tweezing to ensure customers love their brows and book repeat appointments. (Full training will be provided to make you a Brow Expert!)
- Teamwork - Through daily team meetings, effective communication, and recognition of positive work you will ensure the in-store teams remain motivated and work to achieve individual and counter targets
- Promotion and Special Events - Building business with innovation by creating both in-store and external events through linkups, interdepartmental events, and counter events including new product releases and charity events.
- Stock - Ensuring the counter remains stocked at all times and reporting any concerns to the area manager immediately.
- Communication - You will be responsible for communication between store/department managers and area managers as well as maintaining high levels of open communication on the counter.
- Administration - You will be responsible for ensuring daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly administration is completed, and where necessary assisting with area manager administration.
- Staff Rotas - You will ensure staff rotas are completed fairly and on a monthly basis.
- Hygiene and Housekeeping - You will ensure the counter and displays are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Team members will be required to work weekends, late nights, and bank holidays.
They are filled with both laughter and hard work - making them a unique place to hang your hat. They offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you're the type of person who puts the word "no" before the word "problem," then they may have a fabulous opportunity for you.
They use video interview as part of their recruitment process so if your application is further shortlisted they will send you a video interview to complete. Please ensure you complete the video interview as soon as possible.
Salary - £21,500 - £27,500 (dependent on experience & performance of counter)