We are working with a school in the Gravesend area who are looking for a Cover Supervisor or TA on a long term basis to start as soon as possible. As a Cover Supervisor you will be looking after the class in the abscence of the teacher, all work will be set for you and you will make sure students complete the work. As a TA you will be supporting the class teacher with students in the class room on a 1:1 or group basis.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Referenceable experience within schools
- Flexible approach to work
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Be confident, adapt to change well and able to use own initiative.
Classic Education can offer you:
- Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Potential of leading to permanent work
- A dedicated personal Primary consultant
- Specialised job advice
- Competitive Referral Scheme
Our office is open from 6am to 5:30pm and are available to have a confidential chat about working with Academics. Whether you'd like work immediately, or if you're looking for a new role in the next academic year, please do not hesitate to get in touch on and ask for Emma.
Academics specialises in the provision of short term, long term and permanent Teachers, HLTA's, Teaching Assistants and School Office Personnel throughout Kent and London. We have provided support to over 350 schools throughout the South East. We understand the importance of security and vetting within Education which is why our standards are very high. We focus on excellent customer service and a consistent and thorough approach to Safeguarding and Vetting as well as a structured and detailed registration process.
Recommend a friend to Academics, you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.