Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Second Shift (United States of America) COVID PPE Extenders (Personal Protective Equipment Extenders)
Shifts: 8 Hour Work Days
- 2nd Shift will be 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- 3rd shift will be 10:00pm - 6:00am
- This position will be working within proximity of COVID patients and helping our staff perform delegated support of proper personal protective equipment usage to ensure the safety of patients and colleagues.
- Additionally, this role will be responsible for stocking supplies for the COVID units that includes folding gowns and delivering and picking up masks for UV light decontamination.
- Minimum of 18 years of age required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Completion of a certified nursing assistant program, currently enrolled as a student pursuing a nursing degree, or experience in direct patient care.
Casual Employee Status: no benefits as a casual employee
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.