70846 Job Location:
Houston Houston TX Areas of Interest:
Commercial Banking Colorado Base Salary Range:
Not Available BOK Financial (BOKF),
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .Bonus Type
Join us as a Credit Product Underwriter III. Our commitment to you is a positive work environment, a deep connection to our communities, and a focus on putting our clients first. As an industry-leading provider of sophisticated financial solutions, we believe no challenge is too big, and no opportunity is too small, when we work together to build relationships.Job Description
The Credit Products Underwriter III (CPU III)
is primarily responsible for underwriting more complex financial transactions, including the financing of multiple business endeavors such as: investment real estate, owner-occupied real estate, working capital, equipment, LBOs/acquisitions, healthcare-related opportunities, etc. In addition, the CPU III is responsible for providing product and industry expertise to the client by designing and executing solutions for the more complex and specialized clients and transactions. The CPU III will have client-facing responsibilities, providing the necessary consultation to deliver the best possible integrated solution to the client. The majority of the CPU III's time will be balanced between analysis of clients, design and execution of deals, and joint client calls with RMs to provide expert counsel and advice. The CPU III will partner with the RMs to assist in generating revenue and profitability.Team Culture
We live the company values in everything we do and act with honor and transparency. We leverage collaborative teamwork when expressing credit concerns and developing solutions for new deals and opportunities. The entire team works hand-in-hand on write-ups.
The Credit Product Underwriter role provides a solid foundation for you throughout the organization. Underwriters develop into more senior credit professionals or leverage their experience with clients to transition into sales.How You'll Spend Your Time
Education & Experience Requirements
- You will prepare complex financial underwriting on middle market to corporate level transactions, which have a significant impact on profits for the lending division. You may work on Syndicated or Club transactions.
- You will recommend final structure and pricing to the Relationship Manager and Credit Concurrence Officer and assume responsibility for all exceptions.
- You will write all commitment reports for your specified loans and participate in loan committee presentations to provide additional information and/or to support conclusions reached in analysis.
- You will participate in joint calling on prospects and clients with the Relationship Managers, interacting with clients frequently, developing solid relationships and assisting in the development of new business.
- You will mentor and coach more junior underwriters and interns including managing the workflow of analysis, covenant compliance testing, and financial statement spreading.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of Credit Analysis/Credit products underwriter experience; or 14+ years of equivalent work related experience.Working Conditions & Physical RequirementsBOK Financial
is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
and take the first step towards your next career opportunity! If you are interested in a career with BOK Financial text "BOKF" to 25000 to engage with Olivia our virtual recruiting assistant. BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status. Please contact with any questions.