Surgery-General opening in Pueblo, Colorado.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a CST - ENDO to join our amazing team.
Details of the CST opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1857.40 - $2200.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 4x10 Flex
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the CST:
- Prepares instrument table in an organized and comprehensive manner; discusses any special needs with the surgeon before surgery and scrubs in adequate time for proper preparation of instruments before the surgeon scrubs.
- Maintains instrument table in an organized manner to avoid damage to instrumentation as well as incorrect needles or instrument counts.
- Identifies damaged or incomplete trays, rectifies discrepancy immediately, or contacts those who can help in order to avoid delays or injury.
- Ensures proper orientation of electrical, mechanical, and air instruments before use in patient care settings.
- Chooses and passes instruments during procedure, carefully selecting, and opening necessary supplies.
- Disposes of instrumentation after surgical procedure to maintain a clean and safe operating room.
- Prepares soiled instrumentation, used sharps, recyclable items, and fluids for proper transportation.
Qualifications for the CST:
- High school graduate or equivalent desired.
- Certification from Technical School in Operating Room Technician preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory program.
- Current State licensure or license eligible in States where applicable.
- One or more year(s) of current experience in a comparable or equivalent job classification required.
- Active Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for HealthCare workers.
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the CST opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.