Basic £20,000 + OTE
Are you a passionate Customer Advisor, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Customer Advisor to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Wisbech/Peterborough area working as part of their Customer Advisor team.
This is an exciting Customer Advisor role where you will be the first point of contact for all potential customers and clients.
As a Customer Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring all website enquiries are followed up and contacted, offering a high level of customer service and build strong customer relations. As a Customer Advisor you will be responsible for contacting online enquiries, qualifying the customer on behalf of the design team, turning customers into potential buyers. Once you have taken the customer brief you will then distribute the project to the correct branches located around the UK, according to project postcode.
Principle Responsibilities for the Customer Advisor: -
- Communicating with new customers
- Providing best in class customer experience for all potential enquiries
- Ensuring all enquires are answered to via phone, email
- Getting customer excited about the journey they will be taking with the business
- Answering any questions with a high level of knowledge about the business process and the products.
- Reaching clients within a timely manner.
- Making detailed notes for each client to ensure a smooth hand over to designers
- Meeting KPI's, contact rate, conversion rate, customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a call-centre environment
- Well spoken individual
- Self motivated able to reach out to each potential customer
- Organisational skills, able to manage and distribute customers to the correct showrooms.
This is a full time permanent Customer Advisor position.The role is a Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm keeping weekends free.
Salary on offer is basic of £20,000 per annum + Commission. Company benefits also include:
- Pension scheme
- Regional team outings
- Access to free ongoing development courses
If this Customer Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Jamie Homden at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.