Customer and Beauty Advisor - £28,000 + Benefits- London
Do you possess retail experience in beauty? Do you have experience in makeup application and are looking to take the next step in your career? If so, we have a new challenge for you.
We are a full sustainable and revolutionary make up line, looking to appoint Customer and Beauty Advisor's to work on our two new London counters. Under the guidance of the Business Manager, you will work to grow counter revenue whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
We have part time and full time positions available on our Liberty London counter and a part time position on our Fortnum and Mason London counter.
If you have a strong interest in the world of beauty and luxury, this could be the next role for you!
The key responsibilities of a Customer and Beauty Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- To represent the values of La bouche rouge as a brand ambassador, and share these values with your customers.
- Using brand protocols, to achieve your individual commercial targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To work with the team to ensure overall counter targets are achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Be fully aware of all brand KPIs and work towards achieving these as required
- Offer customers a full, sit-down, makeup experience, according to brand protocols, whenever possible
- With a view to growing counter revenue, to create strong customer relationships, helping each person to experience everything this unique brand has to offer.
- Deliver excellent customer service and create loyal customers who stay with the brand over time
- Grow the business by making customer appointments for a full brand experience where possible
- Work as a collaborative and committed member of the team
- Actively participate in brand events and promotions as required
- Contribute to the broader success of the counter, being conscious of environment, POS, merchandising, cleanliness etc.
Since its launch in 2017, La bouche rouge has consistently set new standards in the beauty world. Offering a rare combination of exquisite luxury and sustainability, this Paris-based makeup house brings together fine French craftmanship and eco-responsibility, beautifully.
- Competitive salary + 10% if target achieved.
The key skills and qualities of a Customer and Beauty Advisor include:
- A bubbly, bright, dynamic personality; excellent with people
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented
- Friendly and collaborative, a great team player
- Reflect our brand values
- Demonstrate a strong interest in and understanding of the world of beauty and luxury
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.