Customer Insights Manager - Remote - United States
Date: Sep 14, 2022
Company: Black & Veatch Family of Companies
At Black & Veatch, our employee-owners go beyond the project. For over a century, we have been breaking down social, economic and geographic barriers by making life's critical resources accessible to all. Working with us, you will help provide critical expertise as we, along with our valued clients, deliver solutions that positively impact communities around the world. Our professionals are our greatest asset, and we believe nothing is more important than the health, happiness and professional growth of our employee-owners. With a focus on flexible work-life balance options, an expanding and diverse workforce, and limitless career growth opportunities, we will give you our best to help yougive us your best, and together we can build a world of difference. Company :
Black & Veatch Corporation Req Id :
85989 Opportunity Type :
Staff Relocation eligible :
No Full time/Part time :
Full-Time Project Only Hire :
No Visa Sponsorship Available:
No Job Summary
The Black & Veatch Strategic Growth division drives an integrated approach to Black & Veatch enterprise growth. This area within the company is focused on driving us closer to our clients through the entire buyer's journey. Enterprise Marketing's mission is to help the company position for and win profitable new work in our target markets by providing positive Customer Experiences based on improved emotion, ease and effectiveness.
As a Customer Insights Manager
, you will be responsible to design, plan and manage market research projects and data analysis, ranging from surveys to focus groups, that support marketing and sales to contribute to profitable growth and improve client relationships. Key Responsibilities
Management Responsibilities Preferred Qualifications
- Effectively manage and execute external surveys, including collaborating on questions, collecting data, gleaning insights and communicating the narrative.
- Formulate and perform external audits and customer satisfaction appraisals, in collaboration with internal teams, to monitor and advance our brand and client relationships.
- Take the lead in organizing and facilitating a customer sensing program to inform and educate business efforts in newer markets.
- Interface with internal business partners across various parts of the business to understand internal client needs and develop market research approaches, from surveys to focus groups, as well as buyer personas to serve their needs.
- Proactively coordinate and maintain templates and databases for capturing and analyzing companywide submissions for external surveys.
- Support the Enterprise Marketing operation in monitoring and expanding customer contacts and business lead generation.
- Consistently search for new opportunities and tools to optimize and grow current marketing research programs.
- 10+ years of experience, preferably within a marketing/research group and/or with engineering and construction companies and/or in a B2B services industry.
- Adept with both quantitative and qualitative survey methodologies and tools, such as Qualtrics.
- Management experience and expertise in leading teams and/or market research programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of Black & Veatchs industries, services and geographies.
- Ability to navigate, encourage and thrive in a workplace culture in todays part-office, part-remote work environment.
- Advanced data analysis and presentation capabilities with Excel, PowerPoint and other data and presentation software, such as Q Research software and Power BI.
- Project organization and coordination skills, with a keen attention to detail and accuracy, and an ability to prioritize tasks and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative yet pragmatic and results-oriented problem solver, with a interpersonal skills oriented toward listening, collaboration, teamwork and resiliency.
- A mindset devoted to learning, improving and maintaining a sense of curiosity about the world and the business environment.
Contact Compensation All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Certifications
Contact Compensation Work Environment/Physical Demands
Typical Office environment. Physical Demands: Sitting, talking, grasping, hearing, keyboard input, driving, seeing, writing, reaching, stooping, crouching, walking, standing for extended periods of time. Competencies Salary Plan
MAC: Marketing & Communications Job Grade
Black & Veatch endeavors to makeaccessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process because of a disability, please contact the Employee Relations Department at +1- or via our. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications. General inquiries about the status of applications will not be returned.
Black & Veatch is committed to being an employer of choice by creating a valuable work experience that keeps our people engaged, productive, safe and healthy.
Our comprehensive benefits portfolio is a key component of this commitment and offers an array of health care benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurances along with disability and a robust wellness program.
To support a healthy work-life balance, we offer flexible work schedules, paid vacation and holiday time, sick time, and dependent sick time.
A variety of additional benefits are available to our professionals, including a company-matched 401k plan, adoption reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, vendor discounts, an employment referral program, AD&D insurance, pre-taxed accounts, voluntary legal plan and the B&V Credit Union. Professionals may also be eligible for a performance-based bonus program.
We are proud to be a 100 percent ESOP-owned company. As employee-owners, our professionals are empowered to drive not only their personal growth, but the company's long-term achievements - and they share in the financial rewards of the success through stock ownership.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please click. If youd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickand. Notice to External Search Firms
: Black & Veatch does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be obligated to pay a placement fee for unsolicited resumes. Black & Veatch Talent Acquisition engages with search firms directly for hiring needs. Job Segment: