As a Customer Master Data Supervisor, you will oversee customer master data setup and maintenance with the ERP System for the Animal Health Business Units, ensure accounts integrity during project work, and provide support surrounding audits in order to remain compliant.
To perform this job successfully, an employee must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. To request a reasonable accommodation, notify Human Resources or the manager who oversees the position.
Customer Master Data
- Provide oversight of customer master data setup and maintenance for both of the Animal Health business units (Production and Companion).
- Supervise and train staff hired for customer master data processes.
- Research customer master data related issues and provide sustainable resolutions.
- Assist with mass updates; systemic and manual.
- Manage all tasks related to territory maintenance.
- Provide oversight and supervision regarding the maintenance of vendor item exclusions on our customer base in SAP by working directly with our vendor partners.
- Work with sales personnel on ideas and solutions for better department response and customer service.
- Assist department staff as needed; second layer of backup for inboxes.
- Responsible for bill reconciliation from credit reference vendors.
- Provide oversight and reporting regarding data integrity and system alignment.
- Responsible for resolving issues brought through ticketing system.
- Provide monthly customer reports to various departments.
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving incorrect customer data.
- Responsible for representing the Customer Master department during various projects; must be made available for any testing requirements during these projects.
Audit and SOX Compliance
- Provide support for internal audits and other department functions.
- Provide support for SOX compliance, internal audit requests, and other department functions.
- Keep up on user knowledge for current and legacy software systems.
- Assist with or oversee internal projects to keep the accounts cleaned up and in compliance with company policy and/or state laws.
- Responsible for monthly SOX report review and preparation.
- Encourage the growth of all direct and indirect reports through skill development and goal setting.
- Hold direct reports accountable for meeting performance standards and departmental performance goals.
- Mentor employees, measure performance, and complete regular performance reviews.
- Resolve employee issues in an effective and consistent manner.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years related experience in a professional environment demonstrating leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong reading and interpretation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Operating a computer or other office device (specify device and hours at a time/per day)
- Talking or hearing -- "position involves frequent communication with (customers, inside staff, etc.) and requires ability to understand and effectively exchange accurate information"
- Reading or sight -- "requires frequent review of vendor contracts"
Travel and On-call
- This position requires minimal travel (10%) in a national area.
- For this position being on-call is not required.
PATTERSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
This job description provides general information about this position. It is not intended to be acomprehensive or exhaustive list of functions, responsibilities, qualifications or other requirements. Management may modify this description from time to time, as business needs or the work environment change. Employees who have questions should seek clarification from their manager.