Customer Service Advisor- Temporary Ad-hoc basis
- Salary: £10-£14 per hour
- Location: City of London
- Hours: Between 8am-6pm (Shift pattern will vary depending on when cover is needed as this is ad-hoc work)
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor available for immediate temporary work?
Would you like to be kept on our availability list for short and long term temporary assignments for Customer Service Advisor roles?
As a specialised temporary unit that focuses solely on office support roles, we are looking for experienced, professional and flexible Customer Service Advisor professionals to support our clients with both short and long term bookings on an ad-hoc basis. This type of work would be best suited to individuals who have a flexible schedule and are able to commute within the London area.
We receive regular bookings from our existing client base and new clients regarding live temporary roles around office support staff. If you meet the below criteria, then we would love to hear from you.
Customer Service Advisor Duties:
- The ability to communicate with customers in an easy to understand and efficient way.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in a customer-focused role
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office tools
- Expertise in customer management practices
- Ability to perform general administrative duties
We want to hear from candidates that are happy to work remote, hybrid and fully in the office.
As we have regular temporary assignments coming in that require urgent cover, we work very quickly to fill these roles with a quick turnaround offering immediate starts at short notice.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful or are not suitable for this particular role.