We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Account Managers to join an award-winning school travel business based in Blackpool.
Established for over 50 years, this business pride themselves on being a great place to work. With a fun and light office atmosphere, you'll be surrounded by people who work hard and deliver excellent customer service.
Joining their team of Customer Service Account Managers on a daily basis you will be
- Responding to customers enquiries to book school trips
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with new and existing customers
- Keeping in regular communication with customers via telephone and email to ensure trips are booked correctly
- Promoting additional opportunities for business where possible
This position would be ideal for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and who enjoys building new relationships with customers. We are looking for people who are confident over the phone and if you have a passion for the travel industry even better!
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- £20,475 per annum starting salary
- Individual bonuses and salary reviews (OTE £24,000 per annum)
- 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday (office open between 8am and 5:30pm e.g. 8am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm) flexibility around start and finish times (very occasional needs for additional hours)
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays PLUS your birthday off AND an increase to 25 days annual leave after 1 year and the option to purchase additional holidays too!
- Company pension scheme and 4 x life assurance scheme
- Ongoing professional development, excellent team culture and opportunities to travel. Healthcare cash plans, staff discounts and regular social events
- Free on-site parking, voluntary cycle to work scheme
How to apply!
Please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.