Are you looking for a new opportunity working within Cusotmer Services within the Facilites Manageent Insustry? Randstad CPE is actively recruiting for a Customer Service Representative on behalf of our Global Facilities Management Company. The successful candidate must have experience within the Hospitality industry and within front facing customer services roles.
This is a Permanent position based in Stornoway, Isle of Lewis. The shift pattern will be five days out of seven, with potential weekend work. The candidate will also be required to become apart of an oncall rota.
- Competitive Salary £20,500 per annum
- Overtime available
- Annual Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development courses
- Complete nominated tasks, activities and projects.
- Maintain the partnership and close working relationship with clients.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Identify, investigate, and report issues in relation to Maintenance, Customer services and Facilities within the contract.
- Acquisition of additional shifts over and above the rostered shift pattern.
- Contribute towards the completion of Daily and Weekly tasks generated on a work schedule.
- Previous experience in the Hospitality industry and front facing customer service roles
- Clean UK Driving License
- Ability to perform and record tasks on word / excel
- Email, Book / Diary events and meetings
- Cash Handling
- Experience in processing, record keeping / banking
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.