Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth; so join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come!
Internships are a unique opportunity to combine your studies with practical experience in system engineering of cutting edge enterprise technologies. You will gain a deep understanding of design, development, and integration of complex systems. During this internship you will get real-world experience with ownership of projects from day one, as well as the opportunity to develop a network of contacts for your future.
A Data Analyst is a professional who develops physical data models at the application system level based upon collects and analyzes data across the business to make informed decisions through a solid integrated data architectural foundation to drive informed decisions.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing physical data models at the application system level in alignment with logical business data architecture.
- Evaluating existing data systems' databases and data requirements to perform data fit gap analysis and risk assessments.
- Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution physical data models.
- Reviewing modifications of existing application systems for integration across the enterprise.
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing report out on findings.
- Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Performing root cause analysis to investigate data quality concerns.
- Performing physical data archeology and data exploration.
- Deliver solutions with an enterprise design and mindset (using sound data architecture, improving data quality, and creating robust solutions).
- Supporting data governance (business term definition, data models, all things data).
- Developing SIPOC diagrams (Supplier Input Process Output Consumer) for application system.
- Provide expertise on database management/design to drive integration of business data, functions, and application systems.
- Involvement in establishing standards, guidelines, procedures, and other infrastructure necessary to support the objective of integration of data.
- Work closely with Data Architects to implement data modeling solutions in order to streamline and support enterprise information management.
- Design models that are enterprise oriented, reduce data redundancy, streamline data movements, and improve enterprise information management.
- Conducting full data lifecycle analysis focusing on data requirements, activities and design.
- Design and implement physical data modeling solutions using relational, dimensional, and NoSQL databases.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Successful candidates should also be excellent team workers that embodies respect and inclusion while being accountable of delivering commitments and continuous improvement. Candidates also have to be available to work during pacific time zone schedule. Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Minimum Qualifications:
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship . Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data and Analytics or any other related field
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time. Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here:
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:$52,000.00-$147,000.00 Working Model
This role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.