Desk-Based Claims Adjuster - UK Remote - up to £24k per annum, flexi holidays, private health care, generous pension scheme, opportunity for progression with full support towards industry qualifications
A fast paced, forward thinking specialist claims handling organisation who are passionate about people, have a big team spirit and want to provide the best customer service are now looking for an experienced Claims Handler to join their growing Desk and Field based Adjusting team which will be an exciting time to join. You will work closely with a team of Adjuster Technicians mainly dealing with domestic and some commercial property claims with an interesting mix of clients. There is a dedicated induction programme with continuous training through coaching and buddying. A dedicated development programme is also offered which includes training and promotion opportunities.
- You will have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service with a real passion for working with people by being innovative, engaging and motivated to achieve results.
- From a desk based you will carry out virtual site visits to assess damage
- Gather evidence and factual detailed information supported by site notes, photographs, witness statements etc.
- Engage with the customer to consider the impact of the claim and advise the claims stages and expectations
- Make decisions regarding policy liability
- Maintain communication between various parties ensuring a successful claims outcome
- Provide a high level of technical and quality commitment
- Utilise the latest technology available to execute the role
- Quickly respond to queries that arise
Key experience required:
- Property Claims Handling experience - essential
- Some Construction industry experience/knowledge would be an advantage
- Have a proven track record of exhibiting a professional and personal approach when dealing with customers
- The ability to make decisions, plan and manage each claim through to settlement
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience
- The ability to work under pressure
- Complaints handling skills within a claims environment
- To be CILA qualified or equivalent or working towards