PAPE' KENWORTH - MARYSVILLE, WA
DIESEL TRUCK TECHNICIAN - SWING SHIFT:
Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your skills as a mechanic? Are you looking for not just another job, but a career? Pape' Kenworth, the premier medium and heavy-duty truck and equipment dealer in the West, is seeking truck technicians for their team in Marysville, WA.
At Pape', you can count on us to heavily invest in your Technician career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Truck Technician, you will work on heavy-duty class 7 & 8 trucks in the shop ensuring the repairs are done accurately and timely, all in an effort to support our customers and maximize their uptime. Every day, picture yourself working alongside other trained Technicians in a shop that has all the support and resources you need to perform top-notch work on heavy trucks.
Position will work Monday through Friday, 3:30pm to midnight.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 or more years of bumper-to-bumper experience repairing class 7 & 8 vehicles. Will also accept candidates with a Diesel tech degree and a mechanical aptitude/background.
- Computer literacy and experience with electronic engine software.
- Driver's license with a good driving record. CDL is preferred.
- Must provide own tools.
Starting Compensation: $22-26/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Licenses & Certifications
- Commercial Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)